North Devon Hospice Lottery will be amending the Lottery prize structure from April 1st 2020 from the current 5 prizes to one weekly jackpot prize of £1000.
The savings will help support the patients, their families and the services we provide to the North Devon community.
Playing is easy
By joining our lottery for just £1 per week, you could win £1,000 every Friday – what a start to the weekend! Our lottery members often choose to pay by Direct Debit monthly, quarterly or annually which saves the hospice a great deal of time and money. We automatically send you reminders when it’s time to renew and this also means you never miss a draw!
How our lottery works
– The cost is only £1 per entry
– You can have up to 20 numbers per week
– Our lottery computer will allocate a unique number for you once you register to play
– Your number(s) will automatically be entered in the draw every Friday, as long there’s credit
– Every Friday a winning number is selected to win the weekly £1,000 draw.
– Winners do not need to claim. The winning cheques are posted out 2nd class within 5 days. It couldn’t be simpler!
– Winning numbers are displayed on our website, at Deer Park, in our shops and in the North Devon Journal
By law, all society lotteries must ensure that at least 20% of the proceeds of any lottery promoted are applied to the purpose for which the charity exists. In the year 2018 – 2019, after expenses and prizes, 68% of the proceeds from the North Devon Hospice Lottery was applied to the provision of care. This percentage reflects the investment North Devon Hospice is currently making in growing the number of players. This investment will result in an even greater return by the end of the year.